View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 06, 2008
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@diamahgillani

Dear, modes are not the supernatural forces, they are like us, ordinary persons, what material they have they post it on the site. They are voluntarily working for the aspirants of CSS. You can say they have devoted all of their precious time for the welfare of the aspirants of the CSS. I found every mod very sincere, devoted and helpful.

I studied the whole forum thoroughly and I have no query regarding the CSS exam, I request to every member, please before posting any query read it in detail, most of your answers will be available.

It is the moral responsibility of every member to help the whole community. I will tell you a fact, that a moderator or a member post a useful thread after hard work and the other members get benefit from it and can become successful and after getting the success, he ignores all the contribution of the mods/members, launches own site by copying the cssforum instead of paying the debt of forum, is it fair?

We have made css a very sacred thing. It is not so as we made. Preparation of css doesn’t mean that we get rid form the social life. CSS or other exam is secondary in life, while our primary aim is to spend our life according to the teachings of Islam and get the pleasure of Almighty Allah.

The time is in your hands; it depends upon you that you spend your time in gup shup or in other sections. No one is restricted and there is no force upon any one, do what your heart wants.

So every member, if he knows regarding the query of any member, he must reply immediately (Allah help those who help others) to solve his problem don't wait, Allah will reward you.
Aarwaa (Monday, April 07, 2008), Hurriah (Tuesday, April 08, 2008), Last Island (Monday, April 07, 2008), Sureshlasi (Wednesday, April 09, 2008)