View Single Post
Old Monday, April 07, 2008

diamahgillani is on a distinguished road

dear zia khan ! i think u have not read carefully what i have written in my previous post. there is no doubt that this site provide a valuable information about css exam.respected moderators are working well.

Do u know Y r u here....on this forum? just to share our knowledge and it will be better if we start informative thread and all the other members should share their views with reason.it will broadened our mind and we will have the ability and chance to think on different concepts, rather than posting poetry .
sharing our poetry and other things like that is not the bad thing but they are secondary things.
U r a senior member , I respect u and all other senior members and moderators.I am apologizing if I have said something wrong but it was my personel observation so I said it.
U have said about others platforms and that they are copying this site,it is ok.U can copy anyone if anyone is superior to u.personally i have not seen any other site as useful as this is.but this is not the end of quality we have to improve more.this is why i said all this .
I apologize again if I have said something wrong.sorry for that...............