View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 5722

Kamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to allKamran is a name known to all

well,whatt happened at sindh assembly is really a commendable being a common citizen of pakistan,but i would say ''As u sow,so shall you reap'',the comments passed by Mr.Arbab Rahim about BB were horrible..and whatt happened there was anger of paksitani nation on president musharraf..i think president musharrf should realise now that there is nothing left for him...he supported two brothers of Gujrat..and for your kind information these chaudhary brothers laid a new foundation of nepotism in punjab..Ex-chief minister punjab supported Mafia group in punjab..All these sugar and flour crisis were created by these chaudhry brothers including ex federal minister Humayun Akhter...
ans i em afraid that after Mr.Arbab,Mr.Sher Afgan..it can be turn of chaudhary pervaiz and ch.shujaat