View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2008
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  106

Waseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura aboutWaseem Riaz Khan has a spectacular aura about

I used to think that pakistani nation is very sophisticated and tolerant but i was wrong.Its unbelieveable that our ex-ministers are being beaten like that.
Hum log kabhi taraqi kr hi nahi saktay.aur na hi hum iss k qabil hain. We people are used to draconian laws and can only be herded by dictators like Musharaf. I never heard such incident during Q-league's rule of 5 years.
And look at tv what is happening now. Aitzaz Ahsan who always tried to bring democracy in Pakistan and Shair Afghan, ex-minister , are again the victim of people' vehemence.
On one side we demand democracy while on the other we behave like animals. I used to believe that the day is not far when our people will be reckoned as moderate in the world but i was day dreaming as there is no chance of improvement.......Remember a small community of any society represents the whole.People of the world must be laughing at us. We are defaming Islam and the whole Islamic world by these acts of brutalness.