View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hurriah will become famous soon enoughHurriah will become famous soon enough

@diamahgillani
Salaam
Dear , its your way of thinking and you shared it so you dont' need to apologize i guess .
Well, If a person posts poetry or what ever you call it as secondary thing it doesn’t mean that he/she is on forum only for that particular thing , he/she might be contributing in other sections too. You just joined recently , I wonder how you could observe everything in few days or weeks.
Anywayz , you said about copying ,Ofcourse there is nothing bad in copying if the source is mentioned too.

You are right this is not the end of quality and many respected members ,staff members and moderators are making their efforts to improve its quality.

Well previously you said that its duty of moderators to manage , yes no doubt it is their duty and they are managing very well and about managing people's mind ,i think they try their best to do but they can't enter into people's mind because they are normal people like us .

Some more to add....
They cant ban people only for the reason that they are not taking part in discussion aur not posting useful information there must be strong reason for doing that , so in short its not their fault weather members take part or not in contributing to forum.

And if for Example 100 out of 30 or 20 maybe , members take part in so and so thread (u call it as secondary threads)You cant blame moderators for that neither the administators.