View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 17, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaffar khan View Post
Yes .he has a domicile of FATA , not the city where he now lives . I.e, i.d card addres.
Don't worry about the address just claim FATA domicile.

Regarding address issue, it will affect only the interview venue.

One of my friend qualified CE-12, he is from Sindh but had put present address of Bahawalpur(though his permanent address is of Sindh) so he was called for interview in Multan (nearest interview location).

So it will affect the interview venue only. He will be called for interview to a location that is near to his present address.

Permanent address should be of ones domicile district. It can arouse doubts if the permanent address is of different district, but if ones domicile is genuine then permanent address can be changed in CNIC to the domicile district.

JazakAllah