View Single Post
Old Friday, October 23, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrahhh View Post
sir I have two more questions. first of all, regarding css most of the people say do smart studies rather than cramming or gather so mush notes.
so please tell me what is the smart studies...? and secondly may we write a complete paper with blue pointer instead of ballpoint or ink pen...
Well smart study means that one remains focused on the things which have relevance for examination. One should be pragmatically selective. The books we have often carry irrelevant things also. But we need to be cognisant of the things which are important. By properly seeing the syllabus defined by FPSC and by observing the pattern being followed in past papers, particularly marking the most repeated questions, one may be in a position to ascertain what ares to give more attention and what areas to render lesser attention.
I would say that it does not mean that one should skip less important portions rather for being at safer place one should at least have a bird eye view of those things also.

Moreover, it also comes in smart study that you know your strengths and Weaknesses and make use of them properly. Like I have better aptitude for languages and therefore, I opt such subjects as my be in line with this aptitude may give me better score. On the other hands I am not good at subjects like sociology, social work public administration type and if I have to pick one of these, I am aware of the fact that I won't be crossing 60 % marks so I would not put much extra hard work as even than I would not exceed 60.

In short smart study is all about a careful analysis of css, its subjects, trends and techniques plus taking stock of one's own abilities and shortcomings and making a strategy through which maximum gains could be fetched from abilities and the effects of shortcoming could be minimised.
It starts from your selection of subjects and ends at your paper management in the examination hall.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Talpatalk.
Raheel Mughal (Friday, December 14, 2018), sidrahhh (Sunday, October 25, 2015)