Islamiat 62
Agriculture 65
Psychology A 55
Psychology B 60
Euro History A 61
Euro History B 43
Punjabi 59
*head hanging in shame*

Best of luck to 2016 aspirants. My advice: avoid European History like death! Improve your handwriting if you want to go for Punjabi (otherwise your content is going to get overlooked). Lastly, for the essay, I am silent.

Dear sir, you must appear in 2016. If you have not applied yet then this is the right time; you think therefore you are (and perhaps will be) but what you have decided to do (giving up when you are so close) is completely divorced of thinking.

P.S : I am a regular reader of this forum although I never registered an account and so I registered now only to convey my message to you and it may not matter much to you but there are many who have faith in you and your abilities and so give it one more shot... You have nothing to lose but your regret (which you surely will lose after appearing this time)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eightyeight For This Useful Post:
aClockworkTunio (Friday, October 30, 2015), ayeshamehreen (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Cogito Ergo Sum (Thursday, October 29, 2015), hinahina (Saturday, October 31, 2015), Introuvable fella (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Monk (Thursday, October 29, 2015), Rashida Fazal (Friday, October 30, 2015), safeer khan (Friday, November 20, 2015)