View Single Post
Old Saturday, October 31, 2015
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sib mah View Post
can i send my hard copy of form now and my NOC later? my noc will be sign on 7 november it can become 8 or 9 november too

so should i send my hard copy now without noc or it be rejected and should wait for my orignal NOC
Well authentic info regarding this issue should cone from FPSC as none of us would know that they would accept it without NOC or not.

However, since CE-14 FPSC has started the system of publishing list of provisionally rejected candidates.

Those candidates whose applications have minor mistakes or something is missing from docs or any other issue that can be fixed, are given stipulated time to produce those docs or rectify the error so as to get the application accepted.

This is as far as I know, rest you should contact FPSC. If they have no problem with sending NOC later then its fine.

JazakAllah