View Single Post
Old Monday, November 02, 2015

Roqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura aboutRoqayyah has a spectacular aura about

i secured 59 marks don't remmember about objective part how was it but my 3 questions went good.1. educational movement : i discuss the background linking the scenario how muslims were reluctant to learn new form of education they were conservativ about english language prefering persian over english.. then defend this movment how sir sayed presented muslims as peace lover in front of british lords prove them muslims also want to learn their educational system.. then how this movmnt has impact on muslims they find a way that can help them in achieving their goals peacefully instead choosing extremist way.
2. khilafat movement i discussed how this movement was important for muslims as khilafat concept show the power and unity of muslims . they were scared of custady of makkah and madina.. unconsciously muslims want someone so strong representative who can guard holy places where no non muslim cause any harm to those places.
3. counter terrorism discussed about afghan refugees, sectarian issues, focus on educating people, etc f

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk