View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 19, 2008
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Noman has a spectacular aura aboutNoman has a spectacular aura about

Name:Noman

Nick Name:Nomee, NEO

Aim in life: to marry the person I love, To be a good muslim, and to have a good career either as csp otherwise to work as OS Programmer Software Engg

Hobby: depends on time n mood

You Hate: No one

You Trust: ALLAH subhana wa'taallah

You Fear: ALLAH subhana wa'taallah

Favourite Book: Quran-e-Pak

Favourite Place: Bahawalpur (My hometown)

Favourite Relation: My love

Favourite Dress: all decent dress for men

Favourite Politician: none

Favourite Dish: chicken baryani

Favourite Colour: Black, White, light Green

Favourite Hero:shahrukh

Favourite Heroine: alicia silverstone

Favourite Singer (Male): Atif

Favourite Singer (Female):: none

Favourite time in 24 hours:tahajjet

Favourite weather: winter

Favourite Subject: OS Design & Architecture

Define life in three words: Laa Illaha Illallah

Your three wishes: to be a good muslim+to have my love in my life+to be a good husband

Your Ideal Moderator, Why? all are doing great job

Your Ideal Member, Why? secret

Which thing attracts you in cssforum? CSS Study Info

If you were President of Pakistan: I'll try to give Institutional Autonomy to civil service & separation of Polictics and civil service + to revive nationalism in Pakistanis up to the level of 1940's on principles of Unity Faith Discipline

Your Ideal Personality: Muhammad salallaho alaihe wa'sallam

What can you do for Pakistan? har fard he millat ke muqadar ka sitara.... Unity Faith Discipline + No Cheat Steal Lie and work honestly

How you express your success? in Namaz shukrana

If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: I'll gv him dawa to becm a Muslim as is sunnah of all Anbia alaihe salam. If Musa A.S. can give dawa to Firon (Ramsees II) And dawa of Islam can be given to Abu Jahel then why not to BUSH.

If you met Prevez Musharaf: I respect President from heart. It'll be my honor to meet the President of my dear homeland.

Do you love someone? Yes Its a secret

Are you talkative? it depends I talk when I have to n remain quiet wn I have to

You pray every time: I trust ALLAH and pray

Say something about yourself in a paragraph:
In every matter of my life I trust ALLAH subhana wa'taallah and try to make my destiny with pray and faith in ALLAH pak. Faith in ALLAH is my power and secret of all the success i got in life. As meaning of one of the Hadees-e-Qudsi sallalla ho alaihe wa'sallam is that: "ALLAH subhana wa'taallah kisi shaks se us ke yaqeen ke mutabiq muamla farmata he".

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, June 04, 2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: he asked
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noman For This Useful Post:
Nonchalant (Thursday, June 05, 2008), Hira Butt (Monday, June 23, 2008), jadoon khan (Saturday, January 30, 2010), Last Island (Saturday, April 26, 2008), madiha alvi (Tuesday, August 20, 2013), Predator (Thursday, May 22, 2008), prieti (Sunday, April 27, 2008), saadat110 (Thursday, April 24, 2008)