View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 19, 2008
33rd CTP (ITG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP-2004Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

A.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the roughA.J. is a jewel in the rough

Assalam-o-alaikum Everyone!
Name: Azhar Jehangir
Nick Name: A.J.
Qualification: MBA (Tax Management)
Date of Birth: October 20, 1980
Aim in life: Never thought for my future!
Hobby: web surfing, watching movies
You Hate: Liers, proud and sarrial people
You Trust: None but my parents
You Fear: The darkness and silence in (my) grave
Favourite Book: i am not fond of reading books
Favourite Place: Egypt....
Favourite Relation: b/w me and my parents
Favourite Dress: jeans and T-shirt
Favourite Politician: NONE....neither i hate them nor i like them...i don't have 'space' for any
Favourite Dish: Rice (any type of)
Favourite Colour : Dark Blue
Favourite Hero: Kevin Costner
Favourite Heroine: Drew Barrymore
Favourite Singer (Male): Udit ; Enrique
Favourite Singer (Female): Lata ; Celine
Favourite time in 24 hours: after 8 pm,when i am watching movie with my dad
Favourite weather: PLEASANT...During November (neither warm nor cold)
Favourite Subject: Any subject related to IT
Define life in three words: A sacred blessing
Your three wishes : (1)To have my parents praying for my maghfirat after my death. (2) To 'win' a place in the heavens. (3) To be with my family in jannat again.
Your Ideal Moderator, Why? Yeh kya question hai.....all do their job equally good....but ofcourse Qurat and Last Island are the best coz they devote so much of their precious time for this forum!
Your Ideal Member, Why? Again a strange question.....every member who helps others deserves applause!
Which thing attracts you in cssforum? The trust of the admins and mods in me...and their countless efforts to help the aspirants !
If you were President of Pakistan: NO...i am not so emotional.....mujhay kiss bhi mulk per hakumat karnay ka shoq nahi
Your Ideal Personality: Of course, our beloved Hazrat Muhammad (SAW)
What can you do for Pakistan? This country deserves a lot....but the only thing i can do is to keep it clean by keeping my surroundings clean as per the orders and sunnat of our Holy Prophet (SAW).....itna chotta sa kaam kar k bhi i think i can do my part......iss say bara kaam i cannot do coz none would let me do !
How you express your success? Wishes of my parents and blessings of ALLAH!
If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: Kaash Qatal ki ijaazat hoti !
If you met Prevez Musharaf: Kaash zinda jalaanay ki ijaazat hoti !
Do you love someone? Yes
Are you talkative? Buhat ziyada
You pray every time: My parents, family members or I have any problem !
Say something about yourself in a paragraph: Alhamdulillah, I am satisfied with my life and whatever ALLAH has blessed me with. I believe k everyone can get rid of problems if one starts believing k he/she is not born to rule this world or to become a prophet who could change others' lives with their teachings. Everyone should be worried abt one's own life and afterlife.....Kissi ki life mein interfere kiye baghair aur apni life ko doosron k sapurd kiye baghair ONE CAN BE SUCCESSFUL...like i am...alhamdulillah !

Last edited by A.J.; Saturday, April 19, 2008 at 07:21 PM.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:
Nonchalant (Thursday, June 05, 2008), andleeb Akhter (Sunday, June 19, 2011), jadoon khan (Saturday, January 30, 2010), Last Island (Saturday, April 26, 2008), marwatone (Sunday, November 02, 2008), Predator (Thursday, May 22, 2008), prestigious (Monday, December 19, 2011), prieti (Sunday, April 27, 2008), saadat110 (Wednesday, April 23, 2008), Surmount (Friday, July 18, 2008)