View Single Post
Old Sunday, April 20, 2008
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the ping Nida (Princess Royal), herez mine

Name: Khushal Khan
Nick Name: Shaali *was a childhood name but getting famous again these days*, BaSh, Gernait, Albert, BK and a few dozens of more of e'm
Qualification: Bachelors in Business *6th Semester*
Date of Birth: 9th of March
Aim in life: Positive Fame with mine and family's name
Hobby: Internet, Blogging, Music,Nail Biting, Teasing a bunch of mates and teachers and Sleeping in classes
You Hate: Extra smartsters, liars, Chhhooooroooos, and very very good people
You Trust: In God and at times my self
You Fear: God and a total of 2 human beings!
Favourite Book: Jane Eayre the novel, Great Expectations and the Oliver Twist, (these are the only ones i've read)
Favourite Place: (My personal 2 marla plot in the world that has my bed,cupboard,computer and a blue chair that i live on) other than that Vienna, St Petersburg, Vancouver and the other generic choices a guy from Pakistan would want to see or visit
Favourite Relation: ? The relation of a computer and a user:S
Favourite Dress: Three Quarters below a tee , hoisted cotton pants and tee's again
Favourite Politician: donno, hate politics but i kinda liked Imran Khan for no good reason
Favourite Dish: Rice*Biryani*,Rice with roasted fried beans, and all the mirch masala stuff dont make me start a list i love good food
Favourite Colour: Mostly Black(Jet) and Orange
Favourite Hero: Wentworth Miller, Brad Pitt, Mark Wahlberg,Matt Dammon,etc
Favourite Heroine: Sarah Wayne Callies, Jen Ani,BRidget Moynahan and many more
Favourite Singer (Male): James Blunt, COLD PLAY, Atif and many more
Favourite Singer (Female): Evanescence, Avril, Dido
Favourite time in 24 hours: Early the morning as soon as the light starts pouring out from the sky and you feel like you are the best thing in the whole world
Favourite weather: When the rain is over and the grounds are all wet and the Orange SUN pours out
Favourite Subject: MArketing
Define life in three words: A B C
Your three wishes: X Y Z
Your Ideal Moderator, Why? : Last Island (The Slayer)~ and Why? Cos i just love the way she wipes the garbage makers and there garbage out of the forum
Your Ideal Member, Why? Qurratulain (The Economist), and Why? I just don't know but had to put in a name
Which thing attracts you in cssforum?: A very good post and thread/topic nearly everyday!
If you were President of Pakistan:If i were, yeah than?
Your Ideal Personality: I dont believe in Ideals~
What can you do for Pakistan? Alot
How you express your success? Unlike others who'll scream, i'll stay quiet and shout like hell over the internet, let my blog speak for me
If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: Za kana senga chal day
If you met Prevez Musharaf: I'll mimic him, Mujhay Darr Naheen Lagta Hay, :P
Do you love someone? only someone, how about sometwo and somethrees?
Are you talkative? Nah jee, I hardly talk, as if u havent judged from this post now:P
Say something about yourself in a paragraph: I am a boy~:P

Last edited by Khushal; Friday, April 25, 2008 at 04:22 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Khushal For This Useful Post:
Nonchalant (Thursday, June 12, 2008), Last Island (Saturday, April 26, 2008), marwatone (Wednesday, April 29, 2009), Predator (Thursday, May 22, 2008), prestigious (Monday, December 19, 2011), saadat110 (Wednesday, April 23, 2008)