View Single Post
Old Thursday, April 24, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Name: A. Ahmed

Nick Name: AA, Astute

Qualification: Driving my way to qualify as a Chartered Accountant

Date of Birth: August 12th

Aim in life: Do something for my country and my country men….. Probably establish a Bank or a Charity!!!

Hobby: Reading about my profession, history --- particularly the Islamic history, politics, cultures and sports; Net surfing; Sports

You Hate: Hypocrite, Charlatan and Fraudulent people

You Trust: Allah Almighty

You Fear: Allah Almighty

Favourite Book: The World Perfect Book --- The Holy Quran…. Not for the reason that I’m a Muslim but for the reason that It covers all the aspects of life in a very comprehensive and a very beautiful way yet one doesn’t feel boredom.

Favourite Place: Pakistan --- Because it’s my motherland & England --- Because of its greenery and historic places

Favourite Relation: Allah Almighty’s relationship….. The most reliable relationship!!!

Favourite Dress: Trousers + Short shirts & The National Dress

Favourite Politician: Quaid-e-Azam & Abraham Lincoln

Favourite Dish: Biryani *yummy*

Favourite Colour: Blue

Favourite Hero and Heroine: I wonder why I didn’t ever think in this regard???!!!

Favourite Singer (Male): Abrar-ul-Haq; Atif Aslam & Shahzad Roy

Favourite Singer (Female): Not any particular one… Some songs of one singer…. Some of the other and so on……

Favourite time in 24 hours: Dawn

Favourite weather: Winter, Spring

Favourite Subject: Economics…. It appeals so much!!! & Law…. I just love it!!!

Define life in three words: Adventurous, Enigmatic yet Extremely Beautiful

Your three wishes:
1. To be a good Muslim and Gratify Allah Almighty.
2. Achieve professional eminence and do something for Pakistan.
3. I think I’ve already asked for everything, so this one is ‘extra’ for me!!!

Your Ideal Moderator, Why? Last Island….. Reason: Her intellect

Your Ideal Member, Why? Every member is special in its own way and I remember ‘em individually. Anyway, here are some of ‘em:
Qurratulain --- She is an Economist
Last Island --- Her Intellect
Sureshlasi --- His all time tremendous posts
Tauqeer Kurd --- He’s ebullient and talks in an innocent way *cough*….. *cough*
Preiti --- She is so loving & caring
Amy --- Because she is she…..!!! *blush*

Which thing attracts you in cssforum? The discussion over here is carried out in the most civilized and decent way. *hats off*

If you were President of Pakistan: No, I don’t want to be!!! Because nobility imposes obligations and uneasy lays the head that wears the crown….. And I may not be able to satisfy my conscience as the President of Pakistan….. Let me discharge my duties, in my present capacity, in an efficient way.

Your Ideal Personality: The Holy Prophet SAW

What can you do for Pakistan?
Khoon-e-dil de k nikhar’ain gay rukh-barg-e-gulaab
Hum ne gulshan k tahafooz ki qasam khaa’ee hai …… I really mean it!!!

How you express your success? By Thanking Allah Almighty…… and sharing it with my friends and family

If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: Sorry, I’m in a hurry… I’ve to attend an important meeting…… See you later!!!

If you met Prevez Musharaf: Long live the Emperor!!!!! No sir! I’m not talking about you…… not really!!!

On a more serious note, I’ll give him full respect as a human being and as a senior citizen but as the President of Pakistan…… *cough* *cough*

Do you love someone? Yup!!!!........ Friends & Family

Are you talkative? No!!!

You pray every time: Hmmmmmm I guess, I do.

Say something about yourself in a paragraph:
Khawaboon ki tarha tha na khayaloon ki tarha tha
Wo shakhs tu ilm-e-riazi k sawaloon ki tarha tha
Uljha; itna k koi samjh na pata
Suljha hua itna k misaaloon ki tarha tha
A Rehman Pal (Sunday, April 27, 2008), Last Island (Saturday, April 26, 2008), Predator (Thursday, May 22, 2008), prieti (Sunday, April 27, 2008), saadat110 (Friday, April 25, 2008)