View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 26, 2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,084 Times in 209 Posts
Leonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud of
Default Share your Favorite YouTube Video here

I'm just finished adding the YouTube button to the post editor that allows you to embed any youtube video in your posts.

So I'll start with sharing some of my favorite videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/v/1uwOL4rB-go

So How can I embed a video into my post?

Here is how to :

Copy the ID from the URL of the video you want to share or you can click share button to get the code . e.g.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M-jsjLB20Y
The ID is highlighted in red color in the above example URL.

Now paste the video ID (7M-jsjLB20Y in this case) anywhere in your post and click/drag the mouse button to highlight/select it. With the video ID selected, click the small youtube button in your post editor. This will wrap the ID with necessary code to make it look something like this:

Code:
[youtube]7M-jsjLB20Y[/yotube]
Thats it! You are done...

Disclaimer: The videos are sourced from an external website and NO video media files are hosted on CSSforum. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material.

Last edited by Leonidas; Thursday, October 06, 2011 at 11:19 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Leonidas For This Useful Post:
Artemis (Sunday, September 06, 2009), Atif Supermacy (Tuesday, February 22, 2011), hira imam rizvi (Saturday, April 18, 2009), innocent fairy (Thursday, January 19, 2012), Kami Butt (Monday, August 01, 2011), Pakistan Zindabaad (Saturday, March 19, 2011), Predator (Tuesday, April 21, 2009), prestigious (Saturday, December 17, 2011), Sabah Hunzai (Wednesday, June 25, 2008), sehrishkhan123 (Thursday, February 18, 2010), Taimoor Gondal (Wednesday, September 21, 2011), Urma Waqar (Friday, April 19, 2013), wind (Friday, April 23, 2010)