View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 01, 2015

leon22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraayman View Post
can you please tell me you are you. i saw just 2 girls other then me at venue .one was neelum and one was saba.

where are you teaching? your scale and subject? have you done b.com? how long have you been teaching? where are you living in multan? from where are you doing MBA ?answer me quickly

dear all i have something to tell you . but before coming to point i have roughly estimated stats of OG1 candidates from all over pakistan.
first of all 7081 candidates were shortlisted for test. now here is given the name of centre ,students appeared and number of qualified aspirants. hope this will benefit you all.
beginning from SINDH
HYDERABAD: 633 APPEARED AND 28 QUALIFIED
KARACHI: 1170 APPEARED AND 64+ PASSED
LARKANA: 162 APPEARED AND 5 PASSED
SUKKAR; 305 APPEARED AND 12 PASSED

NEXT IS PUNJAB
ISLAMABAD: 397 AND 13
RAWALPINDI: 380 AND 10
GUJRAT: 91 AND 5
SIALKOT: 117 AND 2
SAHIWAL; 65 AND 1
FAISALABAD: 585 AND 14
RYKHAN: 76 AND 2
SARGODHA: 86 AND 4
GUJRANWALA: 145 AND 6
GUJRAT: 91 AND 5
BAHAWALPUR; 249 AND 3
MULTAN : 647 AND 17
LAHORE: 1168 AND 73+
OTHERS ARE
PESHAWAR: 359 AND 13
GILGIT: 19 AND 2
AZAD KASHMIR: 90 AND 2
QUETTA: 337 AND 5
so it means around 333 students passed the written .
how many have been called for interview? i have no idea

what i wanted to reveal is ...those who have read the advertisement ,can recall that it was written that state bank reserves the right to re-adjust qualification marks of candidates of remote areas. i met a kashmiri girl neelum at islambad venue ,i asked her that there was no girl from kashmir then how come you appeared for interview. she told me when result came her name was in unqualified list and she got 30 marks. after some time she received a call from sbp that thay have rechecked her paper and issued her new result card stating her marks 69 and status qualified . now she has to proceed with her application . all that was done within a week. what does it reflect dear all? is not it unfair way of using provisional quota? decide by yourself i have just given a true reflection. to add more that girl knows nothing about state bank or basics of economics...

has anyone any idea where medical will be conducted ? i mean will it be conducted on same interview stations or at all 16 stations of pakistan?
Go through this attachment for exact number of passing candidates
And what sbp did for that girl was not unfair there are many other methods that are considered and which can not be disclosed for the general public and that is the reason they state "Disclaimer" to avoid any objections. Let suppose May be the candidates from AJK got 40 or 50 highest marks then sbp will set their qualifying criteria according to their highest and lowest marks because of regional quota and they will only compete for their seats and it wouldn't put any effect on the seats of other candidates.
There were appx 120 to 130 candidates in Karachi centre called for interview
Till for now, total seats are 75. Well what i suggest you guys is let it be and don't discuss any issue other than interview and test, avoid your estimates and remarks because this is a public forum and it might effect the good will of organization

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to leon22 For This Useful Post:
Rameez G (Tuesday, December 01, 2015)