View Single Post
Old Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Rameez G is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraayman View Post
you can say it was 15-20 minutes long
i am giving a dialogue form of my interview.
1st person: so you are coming from multan ,your father is a retired airforce person,where did you prepared for interview, what are functions of sbp-bsc, what is monetary policy whats its current rate, what is inflation rate, how monetary policy controls inflation.why you want to do job, why state bank then.
3rd person asked me about demand slope its shape and supply slope and the point where they meet. then asked about currency exchange.
2nd person asked if i have any mobility issues and that they can post women in their residential place. they asked if i have any brother i told them no we are 4 sisters and i am the eldest. i replied mostly in english but when it comes to economics questions i get a little confused. then thay said ok thank you. i stand up .let me tell you a funny thing, when i tried to open the door my hands were so slippery with sweat that it took me sometime to open the door and they guided me' push karain handle' hhehhheheee i think that made a bad impression and they will not recruit me
Do you thnk they want to hire a Naib Qasid...?
Itna acha interview tha, complete in all respects,
Your Marks?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rameez G For This Useful Post:
hiraayman (Tuesday, December 01, 2015)