View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Sarah Yasir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraayman View Post
can you please tell me you are you. i saw just 2 girls other then me at venue .one was neelum and one was saba.

where are you teaching? your scale and subject? have you done b.com? how long have you been teaching? where are you living in multan? from where are you doing MBA ?answer me quickly

dear all i have something to tell you . but before coming to point i have roughly estimated stats of OG1 candidates from all over pakistan.
first of all 7081 candidates were shortlisted for test. now here is given the name of centre ,students appeared and number of qualified aspirants. hope this will benefit you all.
beginning from SINDH
HYDERABAD: 633 APPEARED AND 28 QUALIFIED
KARACHI: 1170 APPEARED AND 64+ PASSED
LARKANA: 162 APPEARED AND 5 PASSED
SUKKAR; 305 APPEARED AND 12 PASSED

NEXT IS PUNJAB
ISLAMABAD: 397 AND 13
RAWALPINDI: 380 AND 10
GUJRAT: 91 AND 5
SIALKOT: 117 AND 2
SAHIWAL; 65 AND 1
FAISALABAD: 585 AND 14
RYKHAN: 76 AND 2
SARGODHA: 86 AND 4
GUJRANWALA: 145 AND 6
GUJRAT: 91 AND 5
BAHAWALPUR; 249 AND 3
MULTAN : 647 AND 17
LAHORE: 1168 AND 73+
OTHERS ARE
PESHAWAR: 359 AND 13
GILGIT: 19 AND 2
AZAD KASHMIR: 90 AND 2
QUETTA: 337 AND 5
so it means around 333 students passed the written .
how many have been called for interview? i have no idea

what i wanted to reveal is ...those who have read the advertisement ,can recall that it was written that state bank reserves the right to re-adjust qualification marks of candidates of remote areas. i met a kashmiri girl neelum at islambad venue ,i asked her that there was no girl from kashmir then how come you appeared for interview. she told me when result came her name was in unqualified list and she got 30 marks. after some time she received a call from sbp that thay have rechecked her paper and issued her new result card stating her marks 69 and status qualified . now she has to proceed with her application . all that was done within a week. what does it reflect dear all? is not it unfair way of using provisional quota? decide by yourself i have just given a true reflection. to add more that girl knows nothing about state bank or basics of economics...

has anyone any idea where medical will be conducted ? i mean will it be conducted on same interview stations or at all 16 stations of pakistan?
hira really i am surprised to see this list, well done good job hira

Quote:
Originally Posted by leon22 View Post
There are enough candidates having 14 years graduation and moreover they are also considering candidates with ongoing masters education...
Further whoever is called for interview will be selected if panelists think they are deserving... eligibility session has been expired, the only thing is if they (master degree holders) get selected they will have to sacrifice their 16 years of educational degrees... don't panic, SBP is not going to select or reject on the basis of arguments in this forum

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
hmm correct.

Last edited by incounternable; Thursday, December 03, 2015 at 11:48 AM. Reason: chain posts merged