View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 03, 2015

Vampirerulz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubi7 View Post
I have Master degree but went for interview as I have not sent my Master DMC with other documents so I was called for interview. I just want to get experience of interview. As my turn came I went in the office, the panel was friendly an d very polite. First one asked that ap ne 2010 ma BCom kia 5 saal hi gye hn phr kia kia.. I told them I did Masters. Uno ne kaha k kia Master ma ne kaha MBA. Phr uno ne kaha k sorry hum apka interview ni le sakte hn q k ye Bachelor base job ha agr apko hire karain ge to it will be against our rules. They said try in YPIP as you have very good marks in test. Thay said all that in calm way and said don't be disheart. I said thankyou and came back.
Now sure about it that they are not entertaining Master degree holder. They also told me k ap ne acha kia k abhi bata dia agr ap jhoot bolte aur baad ma SBP ko pata lagta to ap SBP k disqualify ho jate permanently.
Now atleast discussion on masters will be over....i sent my dmc of masters with application they rejected straight away....but here i was reading coments masters may have chance to get select.. If they sacrifice their masters....but sbp do not want your masters to be sacrifice....

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
Rameez G (Thursday, December 03, 2015)