View Single Post
Old Thursday, December 03, 2015
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2020 - Roll no. 15297

jzmemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubi7 View Post
I have Master degree but went for interview as I have not sent my Master DMC with other documents so I was called for interview. I just want to get experience of interview. As my turn came I went in the office, the panel was friendly an d very polite. First one asked that ap ne 2010 ma BCom kia 5 saal hi gye hn phr kia kia.. I told them I did Masters. Uno ne kaha k kia Master ma ne kaha MBA. Phr uno ne kaha k sorry hum apka interview ni le sakte hn q k ye Bachelor base job ha agr apko hire karain ge to it will be against our rules. They said try in YPIP as you have very good marks in test. Thay said all that in calm way and said don't be disheart. I said thankyou and came back.
Now sure about it that they are not entertaining Master degree holder. They also told me k ap ne acha kia k abhi bata dia agr ap jhoot bolte aur baad ma SBP ko pata lagta to ap SBP k disqualify ho jate permanently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraayman View Post
thats so sweet of you to share this ,you have cleared much ambiguity about eligibility. but tell me this happened only to you or all masters holders?
Assalam aliekum

so, what about those candidates who will qualify OG-1 interview, and have Master or any other professional Qualification ( also have applied for OG-2, YPIP)?

Kindly Reply