View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HERO is on a distinguished road

Salam Haider imam.i hope you are doing fine. i read your query regarding selection of european/ino-pak history.when i started my prerpration one of my collegues who gave css 2006 attempt guided me.now i come to the point.it is entirely dependent on you how you fare up in any subject.if you look at the past papers of european history and its syllabus ,you will notice that it is more diverse than any other history.it encompasses all the european continent.if you haven't studied history during your schooling then its obvious to drop it.now if you look at indo-pak,you surely have read about it till grade 10.make a smart choice.select those subjects about which you have some know-how.whatever history you choose,css is an exam which tests your cramming skills.you are an electrical engineer and i can guess wildly about your cramming skills.i myself am an electrical engineer.i selected british history and i repent.my css 2008 british history paper was an excellent attempt exceeding my expectations by 30%.but that was entirely a lucky chance.british history or indo-pak normally give you 140-150 if the wind is on your side.anyhow i thoroughly believe in you.it is my humble request that you contact people who have taken their chances.make a smart choice.please review the papers and keep asking members on this forum.meanwhile you can visit patiala house near bagh-i-jinnah.there you can find boys well versed in optional subjects.last but not least the winds are always on the side of the ablest navigator.well i wish you success and progress.Allah hafiz

Long Live U.E.T
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HERO For This Useful Post:
haiderimam2008 (Friday, July 11, 2008), iron guy (Sunday, June 20, 2010)