Thread: Hadith
View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 03, 2008

Hurriah will become famous soon enoughHurriah will become famous soon enough

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 686

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

A man asked, "O Allah s Apostle What kind of clothes should a Muhrim wear?" The Prophet, said, "A Muhrim should not wear a shirt, trousers a hooded cloak, or Khuffs (leather socks covering the ankles) unless he cannot get sandals, in which case he should cut the part (of the Khuff) that covers the ankles."

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 687

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:

The Prophet came to visit Abdullah bin Ubai (bin Salul) after he had been put in his grave. The Prophet ordered that 'Abdullah be taken out. He was taken out and was placed on the knees on the knees of the Prophet, who blew his (blessed) breath on him and dressed the body with his own shirt. And Allah knows better.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 705

Narrated 'Aisha:

(the wife of the Prophet) When Allah's Apostle died, he was covered with a Hibra Burd (green square decorated garment).

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 716

Narrated Sad:

On the day of the battle of Uhud, on the right and on the left of the Prophet were two men wearing white clothes, and I had neither seen them before, nor did I see them afterwards.

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 7, Book 72, Number 718

Narrated Aba 'Uthman An-Nahdi:

While we were with 'Utba bin Farqad at Adharbijan, there came 'Umar's letter indicating that Allah's Apostle had forbidden the use of silk except this much, then he pointed with his index and middle fingers. To our knowledge, by that he meant embroidery.