View Single Post
Old Sunday, December 27, 2015
Banned

Chavonistic is on a distinguished road
Red face what should be done then

• here the electronic and print media is solution
  • it is better approach to use media in arresting these fools
  • but it would be more better if all the bureaucratic community would raise its voice against such a manner that government.must stop undue influence in bureaucracy
  • i would wonder how it cant or wouldnt work
  • every bureaucrate appointed through css must be transferred. or remove if fail to deliver in three chances same goes to MPA and MNAs of cities or town as well
  • at the end of each month voting of city or town should be done under the supervision of Media
  • under the vote of "no confidence or confidence' or poor confidence on the basis of performance of elements of local government voting should be done
  • statistics for every person in authority should be made
  • under the system of statistics performance should be judged through comparison hence any person in authority must aware public pressure on one side(,vote of no confidence or poor confidence) on the other hand must be aware that he will be promoted or maintained in place if performed better than others in authority
  • those who will be falling in no confidence category must be dismissed from service or transferred or demoted or removed for indefinite period of time.same goes to MP and MNA as well.because these fools are real dirt of country produced from feudalism
  • those falling in vote of poor confidence must be warned twice if they fall in same category thrice they must be removed because it would be considered vote of no confidence
    Thats my views I would appreciate criticism if it would be for cure not to condemn