View Single Post
Old Wednesday, December 30, 2015

mustansar~hussain will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclusively View Post
I have reviewed, but could not find out any of the grammatical mistake, can you please point out, will be so kind of you.

Thanks in anticipation
I have reviewed it, but I could not find out any of the grammatical mistakes. Can you please point out?
It [Fragment: missing subject]
will be so kind of you.

1) Socrates was condemned to death by his government because government disliked his method of discussion with people, which attracted them to quest for truth and wisdom.

2) If he refrained from discussion of his method, which attracted people to quest for truth and wisdom, the government would let him go.

3) In reaction, Socrates refused that offer, which demanded him to relinquish his method of discussion with people.

4) Socrates considered his duty to keep the discussion on until his last breath,(no comma needed before because)because he deemed it a divine duty. Moreover, he said that he could never refrain from his duty. He felt pity on the people who preferred wealth and honour to wisdom and truth.