View Single Post
Old Friday, February 12, 2016
The TechGeek
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,178 Times in 888 Posts
incounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the roughincounternable is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bararmudassir View Post
Assalam O Alaikum.
My Name Is Hafiz Barrar Mudassir.
My Date Of Birth Is 01-08-1993
I Am Doing My Bachelor Degree Which Will Be Completed In 2017
So I May Appear In CSS 2018 And I Will Be Able To Avail All 3 Chances.
Kindly Guide If I Appear After Masters (If Rules Change),Will I Be Able To Avail 3 Chances Or 2 Regarding My Age?
Waiting For Replies...
Thank You
WoA dear,

By CE-21's cut-off (31st Dec 2020) you will be 27 years 4 months 30 days old and that will be your last chance without age relaxation claimed, provided that Rules regarding age limit remain the same.

So after your graduation, that will be after CE-17, you will have CE-18, CE-19, CE-20 and CE-21.

If you decide to go for Masters then you will have CE-20 & CE-21 remaining chances to avail.

P.S. This response is in confirmation with current rules of age limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bab Baloch View Post
D.O.B: Feb-1985
Experience: 3 years of Government job
Education: Masters

As per new rules (Subject to PM's approval) eligible for CE-2017 ?
You are out of chances dear because by CE-17's cut off (31st Dec 2016) you'll be 31 years 10 months 30 days old and no more eligible for CSS.

That policy has not been approved yet. Even if it does no one can guarantee you anything for now about age relaxation rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabahatf View Post
Respected All,
My date of Birth is 09-07-1986. I am doing job in Govt Sector on contract basis. My date of Joining was 20-04-2012. I am eligible for CSS or not?
No dear you are not eligible for CSS anymore.

JazakAllah

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited by incounternable; Friday, February 12, 2016 at 08:36 PM.