View Single Post
Old Monday, February 22, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalnasir View Post
I request to admins to don't allow anyone to give such type of comments that it was easy paper or was difficult one, because if a paper seems difficult to one then it may be easy for other and vice versa. Another reason is that such comments give no any benefit, but only consume a big chunk of space. In such comments important comments also lost their identities.
I would second this. Moreover, mostly the aspirants who didnt actually appear in this exam pass such comments. Alhamdulillah my paper went fine, MCQs of second portion were especially vague which created confusion and due to that i have identified uptil now that i have 5 mcqs wrong, even though they weren't difficult. Those who didnt appear in the exam have no rights to boost, not until they have actually passed the exam
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fawadhash For This Useful Post:
amnausman (Monday, October 31, 2016), EHSAN RAFIQ (Sunday, June 05, 2016), Neelam gul (Monday, February 22, 2016), ursula (Monday, February 22, 2016)