View Single Post
Old Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2006

36thCommons will become famous soon enough
Arrow CSS Grapevine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAZ
AOA
thanx for your valuable tips
but please explain what do u meant by blank sheets

Salaamz,
Saz,when i say BLANK SHEETS,I'm, referring to the ones without margins/lines,the ones used for typing and printing purposes.
I have reasons to believe that you have overlooked the basic essence of the question asked,Mr.Seehar,but your effort to address the query well in time is nevertheless acknowledged and appreciated.

Getting to more serious business now,recently a valuable piece of information (inside news) has surfaced,that will immensely benefit the candidates desirous of taking this exam.

It is said that apprently,people of AVERAGE INTELLIGENCE are required for a country's civil services,therefore candidates displaying the ABILITY TO CONTRADICT are generally kept away from the power corridors,for obvious reasons ofcourse.
This observation refers to URBAN candidates specially who tend to thump their chests on being strongly opinionated,both,during the written stage and the interview,not realizing that their abilities,in reality,are an obstacle to the choice of their career.

I'll leave the morales,deductions and interpretations for you to make.

Good luck to all !!!

Last edited by 36thCommons; Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 08:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 36thCommons For This Useful Post:
asad5 (Thursday, December 09, 2010), mercurialFury (Saturday, July 28, 2012)