View Single Post
Old Tuesday, February 23, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 7504

Ayaz9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniya warraich View Post
Please don't scare her! Something that has gone wrong for one candidate doesn't actually go the same way for others. No two persons can have same marks for somewhat similar outlines. similarly the fate of two essays can't be all the same. It wasnt a good idea to point out a mistake in her outline this way I believe. Now Madiha will be in a state of worry for all these 6 months.

Madiha! keep praying and have faith. Try to improve all this time for your next attempt while praying for this one. Good luck
This forum is actually a platform to guide the aspirants. If some one shares the knowledge on the basis of one's hands on experience, then declaring it as scary post is unfair. No one have enough time to get login in this forum and post to just scare others. Furthermore, it was not merely the matter of similar outlines, it was the idea and theme of that specific essay which had beguiled me in my previous attempt and now it is my duty to let the others know about misconception. As far as her state of worry in upcoming months is concerned, in my opinion the space of improvement is always there. So its better to be in learning stage rather than to be in delusion. About the fate of similar essays in css , i do agree with your point of view and i had already wished her good luck. Who knows!her learning in next months may elevate her from Foreign services (my wish for her for this attempt) to PAS in her upcoming attempt.