View Single Post
Old Sunday, February 28, 2016
45th CTP (IRS)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2016 - Merit 135

Meme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbas khan 119 View Post
its a good job to take pain for guiding the aspirants. However let me share with you the reality of IR. You can solve IR paper even without giving a single reading, but if you want to get good marks you will have to study good IR books thoroughly because: all the concepts in IR contested, IR answers demand fluent and clear language, usage of IR terminology every question must be discussed from various perspectives. Take the question of power for instance: every candidate would have gone for it but a few would know the difference between power as attribute and relational power.
Well said. Lol you made me realize what I had missed in my answer. I focused mostly on the realist concept of power and how the acquisition of power and security are interlinked. And I talked about Gramsci's theory of structuralism. The rest I don't remember but I think this was the theoretical perspective I focused on.

Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Meme For This Useful Post:
étoile brillante (Thursday, July 14, 2016)