View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 02, 2016
fahadk fahadk is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 150
Thanks: 12
Thanked 73 Times in 62 Posts
fahadk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Impregnable View Post
hmmm thanks... then please clear me which of my documents i exactly need to notarize? I am applying for a Phd, it means i will have to submit Research Propsal alongwith application form?
Make first set using following documents:
1. Application Form (original)
2. Notarized Degrees (photocopy);
3. Academic transcripts (Originals preferred otherwise use colored photocopies)
4. A Study Plan or Research Proposal
5. Two Recommendation Letters (originals)
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
7. Passport(if available) (photocopy)

Make second set by photocopying the first set. Now notarize all the photocopies in both sets (except application form, study plan/research proposal, passport copy)

Bind both sets separately, when done, your application is ready.

Yes, send study plan(statement of purpose) and if you can make research proposal, then send it too.
Reply With Quote