View Single Post
Old Saturday, March 12, 2016

safeer khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinza kazmi View Post
Peace itself is a major and rare perk these days.....which one can abundantly enjoy in FSP. As far as material Perks are concerned, one of the Directors of FSP was stating that one really gets more than enough to have refined life style without indulging into any sort of misconduct or begging for any favor. So for those who want to avoid transfers in remote/far flung areas and want to explore world FSP is 100% safe option.
Customs yes a good option.
Police yes it,s good with attractive perks but depends on caliber of person, challenging as well.
PAS, after local bodies election has lost its authoritative fragment to Nazim, on some major functional grounds, and neli bati and other Perks are still there.
Last but not least it,s an opinion and anybody can disagree.
You seem to be knowledgeable about FSP. So I hope that you'll tell me what others reluctant to tell.

1- I want to know a rough estimate of salary of a diplomat posted abroad.

I heard from unauthentic sources that the salary , let's say in London, would be around 1500 USD, which is like peanuts.
It will be great if

2- you also share with us the quality of residence abroad.

I am being told that a furnished apartment is provided but what I don't know is the details.

Please also share details about the traveling expenditures for personal reasons.

3-How often can we travel to Pakistan?

4-Do we have to bear the cost for personal visits?

5-Can we use diplomatic passport for personal traveling or its use is limited to official visits?

6-I was being told that educational expenditures of two children would be covered by the government. (for any university college school, one wishes to send ones children) is it true?

I know that parents are not considered as family.
7-Can they live with me, during my posting abroad, on their own expense of traveling?

8-Is the provided residence adequate to accommodate parents?

9-One thing more, when should one expect a reasonable house in islamabad? I mean at what stage of the career?

10-Does one get a car in islamabad?

It will be great if you answer these queries one by one.
Thanks in anticipation.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk