View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 16, 2016
Banned

CommittedSoul is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidrahhh View Post
All senior & new members who opt Public Administration please share your strategies & your books. Please guide us that how much time it takes & is it easy to cover or difficult subject?
According to me, public administration is easy & scoring subject. One can easily prepare this subject within a month. If we prepare thoroughly that what is the role of public administrations in our society, scope of public administration, its main functions & characteristics, what are the major problems faced by public sector organizations, what are the core issue, bureaucracy, public & government institutions, new reforms in public sector, implementation of new policies, theories, history of public add, human resources, analysis, statistics, budgeting & ethics, role of civil servants & civil society in Pakistan, crisis of poor management in our country & causes of crisis, suggestions for improvements etc. And if we talk about PMS-2015 & CSS-2016 Public Administration papers so nothing from syllabus but based on general questions.
Senior members please guide us how we can get good marks in it & share your precious views. It would be really appreciated.

Regards.
Hey sidrah, thank you for starting this thread. i hope you would fetch good mark. Kindly guide me by answering some queries When did you start preparation and how many books did you consult with? Are the books were written by local authors plus are you opting it again in ce-17?