View Single Post
Old Friday, March 18, 2016
43rd CTP
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2014

kinza kazmi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xing Lee View Post
OK mate, even though you didn't ask me directly but I'm in the mood so I'll answer. I know all this because I was once searching for the same info.

Forget rough estimates, I'll give you accurate numbers:

For UK, the total salary for a 3rd Secretory is $2572. This is other than the main salary that he/she gets i.e. PKR 35-40k. This changes over time according to the cost of living in a particular country. But rest assured, you can live a decent life with the salary that they give. Not luxurious, decent. Check Numbeo for analysis. Guess what? $2415 is the average monthly disposable salary (after tax) in UK.

The highest salary of 3rd Secretory is $3138, i.e. for Norway. The lowest is $1922, i.e. for Brunei. The average of all countries is $2430.

These figures are from 2011 so you never know, they will probably be higher than this today.

Quality of residence is decent enough. Furnished apartment is indeed provided. You can chose your own residence. Depending upon your grade, the rent amount is paid directly to the landlord so you don't get to see it. I'm not exactly sure about the actual amount so I'm not giving you any numbers. But it also varies from country to country.

Not sure.

Personal traveling is your personal responsibility.

You can travel on your official passport because that is the only passport that you will have, but you can't leave the country without an NOC from the Foreign Office, and getting an NOC is not easy. They own you.

Its a bit complicated, but overall, yes. It not for Graduate/Postgraduate studies or kindergarten, nursery etc. Only for schooling. There are some other details a well.

Sure.

They don't take that into account. Also, depends on you grade. The higher your grade, the better you residence will be.

Grade 19-20+. Also depends upon your PR skills. The competition is fierce.

Maybe Grade 20+. Not guaranteed even then.
1. yes, amount of salary is higher than this now.
2.Qaulity of residece is lavish enough or you may call it a high decent.
3. Depands upon your leave account.
4.Yes.
5.yes, you red passport where ever require to use a passport.
6. Yes.
7.Yes
8.Yes
9.As a matter of fact FSPs do not require a permanent alloted house in islamabad. As after one and a half or three years(max) they get posted abroad. Cometetion is tough in Islamabad. You may get an apartment in 17 if available, for singles a room, and in higher grades availability becomes a bit easier one.
10. In 19 yes. and you need not to depend on govts car as right after 1st Foreign Posting. you can buy a car of your choice in pakistan.
Apologies for late answer.
pcs mudasar (Wednesday, October 19, 2016)