View Single Post
Old Wednesday, March 23, 2016

SYED KAMRAN ALI SHAH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
What about "juwah", entrenched corruption of "Mr. Shehryar", "Mr. Najam Set hi" has gone.
We need sportsman spirit not corrupt gangsters.
Pardon me, ghareeb mulkun main tajoryan sirf ameeroun k pharne hoty Han.
For example, last month t20 matches, pesa kahan gya?
Kitny academies khully.leg spinner and king of dusra, was trying to open the cricket academy, but all his efforts has gone in vain.
@syedkamranshah
Can you provide me the evidence?
Secondly, my first priory is providing food to hungry people not cricket.Agar issue se kissy k Jan Bach Jake than its better than entertainment.
I hope you got it, what I mean!!!!
if only delivering speeches could cater the poor, then i would also prefer doing so. But we need pragmatic approaches to fed the poors,@Ursula.One of them is this to mend these mentioned things. You must know that we spend most of our GDP for defense purposes, Why???? if we halve this we would have flourishing economy;eventually, it will cater the needs of the poor. But, now we cannot halve this because of adverse relation with our neighbor, India. So if you really wants to help the poor you should support this sport diplomacy. I am not saying this is the only way to conciliation with India there are many more but at this time i am confining myself to the sports only.