View Single Post
Old Tuesday, March 29, 2016
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2015 - Roll no. 04426

Epoch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashaaal View Post
if someone is actually interested in knowing things about interview, then just go ahead and start a thread, i do believe that people are co-operative enough to answer your questions(including me). i wanted to interact with those who are experiencing "my state of mind" nowadays,but no one responded, i am OK with that.....
p.s ; result aany wala hai, apko dUAIN DENI chahiye , my dear fellow ( result k baad interview discuss hujaye
Hey Mashaal,
I hope you have joined the group in facebook named "******". In this group, people are active and they keep on sharing their experiences.

Well we all are in the same feelings right now; waiting for the result desperately.

And rest about interview sharing, yes everybody here is so much co-operative. And all the qualifiers are right now so much panic about their allocation. You guys need to wait till the beginning of the April. After that, people shall share their interview experiences with you all hopefully themselves. we need prayers and so do you all who appeared in CE2016.

Relax, Maashaal is so much right, sharing is the caring . and I, myself, believe that you are successful in your life if you possess the trait of sharing . Other than that, respect others always. No blame game please, that is something very childish and unethical.

Best of luck to you all . Prayers
The Following User Says Thank You to Epoch For This Useful Post:
Mashaaal (Tuesday, March 29, 2016)