View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 14, 2008

s khan mohmand is on a distinguished road
Default something about PMS (NWFP)

salam,

dear i have read your posted thread and found you more hasitated. here is no need to be in tension.'

PMS has been introduced by the Govt in all provinces according to which candidates will compete with each other on the provincial level agaisnt the post of DRO, ACO, Excise and Texation Dept, Police Services and SO of BPS-17. it will be going to held for the first time in nwfp while in punjab it has held. its syllabous, admision criteria ,rules and regulation are all as same to tht of CSS.
so far the exam is concerd so there are two viewa according top the PCS official: either it will be held in the end of july or in the mid of august but all of these are speculation bcs no schedule has been finalised by the chairman and exam committee till this time.

now comes to ur optional subjects. ur optional subjects depends on ur education background. so it will be good tht u mention ur education background then we can easily render some help in this regard.

please keep me in your prayers bcz i have given my css and now on my way along with you people for the next target i-e PMS

regards,
shahid khan mohmand

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, June 16, 2008 at 05:44 PM.