View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zainab S View Post
Oh ok. Twitter just seems more accessible. Sometimes a thought occurs to you or something, easier to rant there than here. Also, this site never loads on mobile network internet so in cases where my DSL is acting up, I can say, hold on, I am alive just net is messed up.
i feel reallysorry for that one.Actually i was willing, but from this forum i did receive some bad gossips, which enforced me for such a bold step,ironically, under the disguise of a lady.
Quote:
So the whole reason why marxism is not part of conflict theories is that a: it is not reformative and radical in nature and b: it challenges whoever is exploiting the system for their own gains. Right, I guess it makes sense. Thanks.
yeah, you can say so,in ir, inshallah you will grasp it lucidly.
Quote:
I moved on to the criminal justice system.
I read 4 types of systems: Crime Control model, Due Process model, Just desert and Administrative model.
keep it up!
Quote:
I also checked police and its role. But I am little confused here. Do I need to make notes on Police history in UK,USA and Pak? Do I need to memorise police ranks and their domains? Right now I studied very short history of police and then I studied it w.r.t criminal procedure. Like how FIR gets registered and how they move from there and all but as I said I am running in all directions and I guess I wasted few days over it.
Could you help bringing any sense to it?
Nope, just theorized how our policing system is different from that of west.(my neighbourer, who is inspector and also lecturing at sahala has told me that)just be relaxed!
Quote:
What did you do regarding Islamic perspective of deviance and crime? I got my hand on a book called Islamic perspective on criminology by professor Aulakh. I found it rather sub-standard. It didn't give any new information.
made notes all by own self and thanks god i have strong analytical power in this regard, like iam a strong critique of council of islamic ideology, blasphemy laws and most importantly status of women and juveniles in our society.
Basically muslim countries are patriarchical, fanatic, conservative and psudo islamic practitioners.Freedom of expression and right of gender equality is considered taboo over here.Moreover, Stock holm syndrom and religious obseessive dominance has worsened that situation further.( you can have your own point of view)pew!
lastly, obssessive interfarence of religious sect has exacerbated the situation further.For example rapid deterioration of peace in middle east due to common myth that khalifhat system is better than democratic form of government.....
Quote:
@civilengineer92 I understand your point, I am like you too in studying but it is such a vast field that I am afraid only multiple books will help and this is so time consuming. So I'd suggest stop looking for that one book and get ready to spend hours reading chapters after chapters from different books. It get frustrating real fast.
Remember hard work and dedication is the key to success,
zainy, do you know, now i have understood, why Quaid said
Work, work and work.