View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Zainab S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
i feel reallysorry for that one.Actually i was willing, but from this forum i did receive some bad gossips, which enforced me for such a bold step,ironically, under the disguise of a lady.
Really? Now I am curious. I never heard any gossip. I feel terribly left out. lol
Quote:

Nope, just theorized how our policing system is different from that of west.(my neighbourer, who is inspector and also lecturing at sahala has told me that)just be relaxed!
Well lucky you!
Can you elaborate it further like what did you study regarding it so I search over that and possibly add more points?
Quote:
made notes ....
lastly, obssessive interfarence of religious sect has exacerbated the situation further.For example rapid deterioration of peace in middle east due to common myth that khalifhat system is better than democratic form of government.....
You and I are in the same boat here. I think on same lines though I am sure your arguments will have more facts than me because I still have a lot to study.
Quote:
Remember hard work and dedication is the key to success,
zainy, do you know, now i have understood, why Quaid said
Work, work and work.
Yeah Quaid was a great man and the only leader I respect with all my heart. Rest and especially current ones are pygmies in comparison.