View Single Post
Old Friday, April 08, 2016

Zainab S is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by civilengineer92 View Post
And sorry for ruining your informative thread about criminology...
Oh well...at least you had the decency to say sorry so I guess it is good. Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
yup, even worst than that.......

well, she is not as cooperative as iam with you, she has some attitude and hers bluffy response creates more irritation for me.
...and i was like is she seducing me????
lol. I studied from a women university so this is not very surprising for me. Some girls/women just don't grow out of their metric level mindset. You know like not helping others because you are afraid other one will get more marks and take your position. It's lame but oh well. Everyone is a guard dog of his/her position. I personally don't believe in such practices.
Thank you for your guidance. I really appreciate it. I don't know if I'd be able to make it but I shall be forever in your debt for this. If it were a real life meeting, I'd be paying the bills for tea or whatever as thank you.
Quote:
dupe, our policing system has innate faws acting like servants of political figures...
brits, deserves the highest ranks of applauses their tactics of investigation and tackling of crime is very advance, even extensive usage of dogs like shepherd to stop the menance of pounds smuggling,Culture of meritocracy, no political interfarence and supremacy of investigative and prosecutorial power is awesomely infinitsome that inspires me alot.
now come to Pakistan,i hope you are familiar with brutes of punjab police and manual registration of FIR.Come to mysogyny, do you know there is no law to protect women from domestic violence.( current bill is also being lambargasted by religiously pampered mullahs and even there is planned ongoing protest.....)oh yeah gullu culture as well.
Ever since I read theoretical criminology, I have become somewhat more removed. It is weird but now I don't look at societies and lament at my own. I have become more of an observer. I observe and move on. I know when the levy will break, the emotional trauma for me will be stronger than usual but what can one do in such society. The thing is we are centuries behind in thinking and customs. The spiritual explanations and classical theories are more or less where our system stands. We run in circles within these two points. We have to move at much faster pace but here we are discussing how women empowerment bill is unislamic and how pedophiles and rapist don't exist in our societies. What can one do but go stoic. Revolutions are always bloody and pygmies would only get us butchered and nothing would change in the end. I am hopeful, still, but truth is there is a long and winding road in front of us and it'll take some time.
Quote:
Buddy, the more you study the more you feel uncomfortable about the worlds system of governance,
Even now i'am thinking why and for what purpose i have applied for this exam, because i feel i am incompetent to compromise on giga corruption and frauds, while the second name of this world is "hawX"
Call me silly or stupid but once I decide on something I like to see it through. So till 2017, I am not going to fuss over my why's. One step at a time. If it helps, may be having someone like you in the system can be good in long run. Too many of us sit outside and whine. We can do with one less member.
Quote:
Contrary to that of mine, do you know "Henry Wallace" and "Leon Trotsky", i wish if he could have been alive, i would have ma rest of life under their subordination.
Bye!
Don't know much about Henry Wallace.
I know Leon Trotsky though, because of my interest in communism and Bolshevik movement and the whole Lenin-Stalin-Trotsky affair. I never read him without references to Stalin. For me, he lost some points when Stalin, a much lesser intellectual managed to out maneuver him. I respect the guy and was rather sad at his demise and life in exile. He deserved better. I also like Farida Kohlo because I studied her paintings, guess world was a small place even back then.

I am doing Juveniles section from J. Seigel's book. So many facts and figures, my head hurts. I don't have any issues for now.