View Single Post
Old Thursday, June 19, 2008

s khan mohmand is on a distinguished road
Default pms exam date

salam,

dear ashfaq and tahira here is no need to worry about bcz exam has been delayed by the NWFPCS and will be conduct in oct or in nov.therefore, dont take it easy but u must burn ur candle till midnight bcz u have to cover 12 subjects.i dont want to make u people furstrate but u should realize the fact tht its not the exam in which u will appear with empty mind. however, u people should utilize the time properly.

tahira here is no need to worry about any thing bcz "practice makes man perfect but its also true tht perfect pratice makes it perfect"
here is no need to join any acadmy bcz if ur living in peshwar then sorry to say tht we i-e students of pesh are far behind the punjabians. i utalize the Quaid azam library here in lahore and u will b amazing f u visist this great learnig place. so i think joining of acadmy is nothng more than to spoil ur time. so stuck to ur studies at hime and if u can arrange any tution for english there in pesh then it will give u some edge. so i will recomend u Prof. Salam of Islamia college who an expert in english and especially for css. anyhow, what do u think best for ur future u must follow tht it was a piece of my personal experience which i shared with you. bcz i came to lahore last year to join a coaching acadmy for css after resigning from my job in UN. but what i saw here its like tht "all glatter things are not gold". these acadmies are nothing more than to get money from the students.
anyhow, wish u all the best and if u need some help regarding ur optional subjects i-e int. relation, sociology, and constitutional law.

dear ashfaq, till this time ur frnd didnt come to whom i handover notes.

once again i will be thankful to all of u people if keep me remember in ur prays.

regards
shahid khan

Last edited by Last Island; Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 02:21 PM.