View Single Post
Old Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

N is best will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad rashid khan View Post
dear my brother have disable certificate from FATA but in advertisement there is also mention that a certificate from provincial rehabilitation centre is also required... so please tell me it is necessary to get a certificate from provincial rehabilitation centre, if yes then please tell me the address if you have of this provincial rehabilitation centre... thank you
if it is mentioned than you should acquire it. please enter PROVINCIAL REHABILITATION CENTER in google along with your area name and you will get the address. simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad rashid khan View Post
please also tell me from whether i get that books which you suggested for me and thank you for suggestion
You should visit saddar book stalls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoota View Post
New to forum, My question is how can I get Job Announcement section sorted to Thread start date (not last reply reply). Advanced search kinda works but that filters out too much stuff.
please visit the relevant threads. For instance, if you are searching for Military jobs than there is a separate thread for it. Similar is the case with other jobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuqmanKW View Post
Dear N is best i want to know about the uniform of custom preventive officer ??
As per my friend, they wear uniform on the pattern of inspector customs, crescent insignia on shoulders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N is best For This Useful Post:
LuqmanKW (Tuesday, April 12, 2016), muhammad rashid khan (Tuesday, April 12, 2016)