View Single Post
Old Friday, April 15, 2016
Banned

CommittedSoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashaaal View Post
yar ye wo excitement awr tension hy ju share karny se kam nhi hugi
i am very hopeful, allah pe poora yaqin hai, buht pukhta yaqin se allah se duain mangi hain, and INSHALLAH HE will grant me INSHALLAH
Don't worry A.C sahiba, inshAllah you will be allocated in your desired group. Just prepare yourself for CTP and your desired STP. Your sounds like a humble soul. Insh'Allah WOH ap ki mehnat waste nhi hony dy ha.
Madam, let me remind you I asked you for your interview, you shared and I replied back to your post but the mod deleted my comment. Sorry , I am unable to write a comprehensive post again.
Here is the Proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarhassan View Post
expectations hurt and in css expectations hurt more. its an exam of hard work as well as smart work. even with hard luck and smart work one needs good luck to secure a good position. so be optimistic but keep in mind that nothing is sure till the result is declared. its a good approach to stay normal even in success and failure.

good luck to all ...
Very yes! Expectations always hurt , though I'm very junior but will advice you to not keep expectations. By the why did you expect that you will clear the exams during the preparation? Unwed py dunia qaim hain, janab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashaaal View Post
don't be afraid. just believe in HIM....
everything is going to be ALRIGHT, just trust ALLAH
I second you! If He grant you your desired group, it will His Reward. If he doesn't grant it will His "Hikmat and knowledge".
You know nothing and He knows everything.
Don't worry, insh'Allah He will grant the elite groups/services to those who are deserving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqarhassan View Post
Mr , Mashal and i are taking about expectations . what if she is expecting too much and i am not expecting until the result is declared. everyone has the right to expect and not to expect until the final result. please do not create confusion among us and try to think positive.
thanks.
Lol, you are too worried. : )
Don't worry sir, you will be allocated if you deserves.