View Single Post
Old Saturday, April 16, 2016
Super Moderator
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,041 Posts
Amna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud ofAmna has much to be proud of
Default PMS Education Paper 2015

PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION

COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR
RECRUITMENT TO THE
POSTS OF
PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE, ETC. – 2015

SUBJECT: EDUCATION(PAPER-I)

TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS
MAXIMUM MARKS: 100

Note: Attempt THREE questions from Part-I and TWO questions from Part-II. Attempt in English or Urdu language.All questions carry equal marks.

PART-I
Q.1. Write notes on any Two of the following :
a). Factors affecting classroom communication b). Factors affecting learning
c). Information and communication technologies(ICTs)

Q.2. a). What were the recommendations of All Pakistan Education Conference 1947?
b). What was the massage of Quid-e-Azam to this conference(1947)?
Also give your comments on a & b statements.

Q.3. Why we keep in view the Philosophical, psychological & Sociological Foundations while developing the curriculum ? Elaborate those with examples.

Q.4. Mention strengths and weaknesses insupporting Pakistan education system by the foreign donor agencies. How can we make this support more effective? Explain

PART-II
Q.5. Explain the effects of the role of education in human resource development and character building among the youths to meet our societal needs.

Q.6. Compare the role and impact of public private sector on education development. Give at least five suggestions for achieving better results in each sector.

Q.7. Why we are not achieving national education goals? Discuss with reference to curriculum development and implementation in Pakistan.