View Single Post
Old Sunday, May 01, 2016

Zainab S is on a distinguished road

hey,
well I don't spend much time on this forum. My job takes most of my time and I try to spend rest in studying and once I visit this forum, time flies away. I did ask last island why you got banned and whether it was temporary or permanent.
One thing I do notice that since everything in forum is based on text, people perceive lots of things differently. Sometimes you joke on something and people think you are being serious or sarcastic. I have been through this a lot so now I try to just not treat online texts as normal conversation.

Anyways, criminal investigation I thought was going to be a small portion but I ended up spending lots of time over it and in retrospect, I got way less out of it. I feel embarrassed. In my head I was supposed to start Pakistan affairs/ General science and Islamiat this month with English. But I feel quite ashamed and frustrated that I couldn't finish criminology subject as planned. I ran amok with forensics (it was very interesting for me to run wild with it because all the tv shows I have watched till this day finally made more sense but oh well) I ain't smart with time. This is evident.

Ok kaam ki baat.
There is ton of information on all points regarding criminal investigation however it is hard to take the relevant bits out. I am not asking you to do my search for me but at least give me a direction or any guideline regarding following points.

Intelligence operations
data base investigation
electronic investigation

Just guide me from where to start, what to look for otherwise I will end up doing what I did with forensic science and investigation. I run wild with things and if I keep doing that, I am afraid I will only be passing criminology paper and nothing else. lol.

Thank you.
It's great that you are back
The Following User Says Thank You to Zainab S For This Useful Post:
ursula (Sunday, May 01, 2016)