View Single Post
Old Monday, May 02, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough

Ok kaam ki baat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zainab S View Post
There is ton of information on all points regarding criminal investigation however it is hard to take the relevant bits out. I am not asking you to do my search for me but at least give me a direction or any guideline regarding following points.

Intelligence operations
data base investigation
electronic investigation

Just guide me from where to start, what to look for otherwise I will end up doing what I did with forensic science and investigation. I run wild with things and if I keep doing that, I am afraid I will only be passing criminology paper and nothing else. lol.

Thank you.
It's great that you are back
well buddy,
I am noob, still i am trying least to guide you the best.
I googled and what i have found is quite confusing,Terabytes of information and i dont know from where to start and where to end.
Any how what my analysis is that
All intelligence operations are labelled as top secrets, mainly performed by military establishments, like i had had read about operation unthinkable(during the second world war),operation odyssa dawn and many others.
Such operatives are meant to restore and promote the national interest or in simple words retention of status quo. How it is conducted is itself subjective in nature,
like abbottabad operation(Did you remember how OBL was recovered from proximal military complex)
You can categorize false flag operations , great games, geostrategic players and military involvement in diplomatic circles.Any how categories are many and explanation is infinte and i strongly believe that such explanation is beyond the limitation what examiner really wants.

For data base explanation
Hummmmm!
I believe metadata surveillance is a perfect example.You can say through google, facebook and gmail ones secrete data can be stolen by intelligence agencies.Examples include americas five star surveillance program that is being partnered with Australia, Canada, Britain, and i guess New zealand.
Anyhow how it stealthly take up the data at government leve like i read how Canada is embezzling the budgetry information of Brazil, because of the vested interest of multinational coorperations of respective country.
my opinion is that we are not doing phd in criminology.
Electronic investigation:
i think it must not be a part of syllabus.(My opinion, my words)
Anyhow, what i have understood is that through electronic devices like laptops and smart phones intelligence agencies are secretly taking up our data.And its not a myth but reality.
How?
Very big explanation.

just leave my explanation cause it is an absolute deviation and i hope my explanation will help you atleast grasping the gist of an essay.
You can consult following site and just confine yourself to criminal investigation in pakistan.
https://pakistanilaws.wordpress.com/...n-in-pakistan/

lastly, zainy if you dont mind than i believe you are moving with snails speed, my opinion is that you must conserve your energy and time factor for international relation: since it comprises of 200 marks and by studying this subject i personally believe you can cover 60% of css syllabus.(Bit stereo, but again every person has its own understanding)
I hope it will do some work.
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
Zainab S (Tuesday, May 03, 2016)