View Single Post
Old Thursday, May 05, 2016

Preparation is on a distinguished road
Default CE-2015 allocated candidates not going to join please report here

This thread is being started for all those ce-2015 allocated candidates that are not going to join their respective groups.
There can be a lot of reasons some I will mention below.

Already in civil services and hoping for better group this time but unfortunately same not being materialized.

Selected in both CSS & PMS but going to join PMS because not satisfied with their allocated group in CSS.

Already doing some decent private job and not happy with their allocated group so not going to join.

There can be any other reason for not joining just please mention.

Now why I started this thread there are two reasons for that.

1: My friend that unfortunately not being allocated (From Punjab province) but very close on merit list.

2: If any allocated candidate that for what ever reason not going to join please in writing inform concerned authorities because as per rules candidates need to inform in writing then only waiting / reserve candidates will be allotted those seats otherwise if more time will be lapsed even though allocated candidates not going to join still automatically carries to next year, so any allocated candidate that is not going to join and made his or her mind please inform in writing to concerned authorities as this can make huge difference in lives of reserve / waiting candidates.

Thanks