View Single Post
Old Saturday, May 07, 2016

Innocent Heart is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by peerlessqurrat View Post
aoa.. I am gonna appear in css 2017 . yet i didnot start my preparation . I am really confused what to do what not to do . i need sincere advice from seniors that should i join acadmey for css because i know nothing about css .I need guidance and helping hand from others . there is acadmey named IBPS .should i join ?

It takes a lot of courage, hard work, and many sacrifices to reach the pinnacle.
Walaikum Assalam
Academies may help you. But academy just provide you with guidance. No concentration on students , no individual attention. If you have extra money you can invest.
As far as css preparation is concerned, you should start from syllabus. Take syllabus with you assign time for specific subject. Prepare 4 or 5 topics in a single day then go to past papers write down the questions of your prepared topics or you can extract most important topics of each subject . first prepare these important topics then go to further less important topics. Besides this, keep writing a paragraph daily start a new thread post your paragraph there regularly. seniors will surely asses your writing. slowly and gradually you will write correct English with good expression.
Apologies, if I said or mentioned anything wrong.
I am saying this according to my experience one may/can disagree

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sidrahhh (Saturday, May 07, 2016)