View Single Post
Old Tuesday, July 12, 2005
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice
Default Thanks for taking interest...

Dear Norton Bhai,

Asalam-o-Alaikum!

Thankyou for reading my homework and being curious about it. Dear Norton, to be true, I accept your point. You are right to some extent.

But let me explain the rationale behind my course of writing.

First, take a look at our topic title "Politics should be a FORBIDDEN FRUIT for our students". This alludes that the examiner also agrees that our students should not be involved in politics. So all I have to do is just prove him right!

Second, by "our students" in the title... I consider the majority. The private institutions that qualify your case of politics are just minuscule (approaching 0%). Just count them and you'll understand my point... they are not even in a minority. So there was no use mentioning them.

I hope you get my point. If you don't... further queries and comments are welcome!

My turn: I really don't agree with your following paragraph! Please take pain to answer my queries.

"The public universities can eradicate this plague by expulsion of these studentsby which the students to abstain from unhealthy politics and should provide a platform for healthy activities for the students so that they do not stray away towards unwholesome activities."

My dear friend... how can the universities expel such students who are backed up by their big brothers (politicians)? Our institutes are politicized to the grass-root levels. Musharraf also presented a seven point agenda which included (depoliticizing state institutions), which he has so far been unable to colorize with reality and we all know why! We just can't do anything...

And what do you actually mean by providing healthy activities? See, try to recall the purpose these little devils join politics (its to achieve power and influence over others). I and you too are craving for power... so we surely won't miss a chance when we're getting it... (if this is not true with you... ask others... you'll get an assent from the majority). This trend can't change... until chances don't die!

According to my perception, there is no way these state institutions can eradicate this menace on their own (provided such circumstances). We are waiting for a great deluge in the lives of these politicians to feel the sense of responsibility and stop this evil practice. But, remember, we're all helpless!

Regards,
Adil Memon

If you don't agree with my points, reply with yours... if you're able to convince me i'll change my mind!!

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program

Last edited by Adil Memon; Tuesday, July 12, 2005 at 09:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adil Memon For This Useful Post:
Faisal86 (Tuesday, September 27, 2011)