View Single Post
Old Saturday, June 11, 2016
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

mrarsalankhan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmaduiq View Post
Aoa,
I am student of 1st semester bcs(bachelor in computer science) COMSATS done my fsc from federal board with 81% makrks.
In future my sole aim is to give CSS exam and join foreign service or DMG (both highly competitive).I need some help regarding my bachelor major should i stop doing BCS and start my bachelor in International relation or another other subject which will help me in CSS exam? or I complete bcs and then give css.
My point is that this degree wont help me in my aim.
I will be giving css in 2021 or 2022.
Dera Bro, I think thaat you musy should continue yours degree you are enrolled in, As far as the optionals of CSS are concerned, you can prepare them aling with yours academics, You are left with ample time, infact good 3 4 years.
If you are interested to starts yours preperation from now, a humble advice is to allocate as much as possible time for English, Consult daily Dawn for yours Cr.Affair pirtion, Stay Focuss towards yours majors and you will be in a win win situation after 4 years.
I hope my advice can some how help you in satisfying yours querry.
Any sugestion and correction froma ny of the respected member is more than apreciated.
REGARDS

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk