View Single Post
Old Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Artemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to allArtemis is a name known to all

1. Name:

2. Nick Name: Goshi

3. Qualification: BS

4. Date of Birth: 4 July

5. Aim in life: to join ISI n then there is a laundry list for things to do afterwards.

6. Hobby: gossiping, friends, music, books… bothering others as long as they allow.. telling lies n killing flies

7. You Hate: Cats n my roommates (they wake up when I hardly fall asleep n they make room messy)

8. You Trust: Allah SWT, my father (at times)

9. You Fear: I fear to interact with people who have no limits and values.

10. Favourite Book: Kasht-e-Zarbar(Ahmed Rafeeq Akhtar), Zara phir se kahna (amjad Islam), Sahar hone tak(Jibran), Zero Point(s), Zawiya(s)

11. Favourite Place: KABA.. I also have a strong desire to go to Bait-ul-muqadas. Although I have got a Pakistani passport. Yeah I know can’t go there legally but its a world of possibilities where we all live.

12. Favourite Relation: Divine, as you can ask for anything.

13. Favourite Dress: depends.. shalwar qameez in summers, jeans n shawl in winter. When it comes to formal dressing could be sarhi on functions or anything that I find eye catching. Usually I find stuff eye catching while others think its STRANGE. Still the real pleasure is in wearing the dresses my sis hates like anything.

14. Favourite Politician: Jinnah

15. Favourite Dish: palao, pizza, vegies when I cook them myself.. I luv fish specially in summers when no one eats it n its always hard to find.

16. Favourite Colour: Black..I love to wear red at times beacuse my mother used to buy this color for me often.

17. Favourite Hero: Well I don like any particular hero but I like John Abraham’s smile, the positivity in it… Oh Man!

18. Favourite Heroine: Kareena.. she is stylo.

19. Favourite Singer (Male): Junaid, Atif, Nusrat, even Pathanay Khan

20. Favourite Singer (Female): Hadiqa, some others as well in gahzals but can’t specify.

21. Favourite time in 24 hours: Late night when you can be with yourself.

22. Favourite weather: Rainy

23. Favourite Subject: Well tell me one thing seriously , who put this question here …. If I am supposed to tell the subject I hate least then Software Quality Assurance.

24. Define life in three words: JUST THREE!!! Hope, Struggle.. third one still to find ..

25. Your three wishes: hmm.. Isn’t it really personal? Well to achieve my aim, to settle as a family and to adopt at least one child beside having my own.. I hope main ne munh ziada nahi khola..

26. Your Ideal Moderator, Why? Princess Royal; she is good, nice and friendly.

27. Your Ideal Member, Why? Well I like Artemis a lot. She is good and nice. I like her sense of humour, her intellect (if there is any) and I go through all her posts (have to). She is really really good. She is AWESOME. kash hum sub us jasay bun saktay lol

28. Which thing attracts you in cssforum? A lot of things. The moderators here are really good in their work. Even being a public site you will always find a level of decency maintained here. Secondly being from SQA I find it technically very sound. A lot of features, all well placed adding to usability of the whole site. And yeah you can find some real good posts after digging through….. One thing is for sure you will always find what you need.

29. If you were President of Pakistan: I think I would prefer to be the first lady Well jokes apart, I believe there is no authority of President of Pakistan so I would definitely feel neglected. What I could do would be to attend inauguration ceremonies and to request nation for namaz-e-istasqa when there is no rain…

30. Your Ideal Personality: Prophet Mohammad SAW. I also like Khalid bin Waleed (R.A.) among many others in his companions(R.A.).

31. What can you do for Pakistan? Pakistan k leay jan dae sakti hon n kisi ke lae b sakti hon..wat else?

32. How you express your success? Khush ho k.. aur khush ho k. Then I tell Allah SWT that I am happy you did it for me. Phir b afaqa na ho to kahien bahir chali jati hon kuch khanay pinay.. ya sub ko calls ker k bata sakti hon…

33. If you face G.W.Bush, your reaction: I would kill him if he is still the President else I won’t do anything.

34. If you met Prevez Musharaf: I won’t say anything I think he is shameless.

35. Do you love someone? Yeah I love candles and chocolates.

36. Are you talkative? Alaaman Alhafeez.. Actually its our family problem.

37. You pray every time: Allah ke raza.. wo bojh na dalay jise utha na sakon.. abba ke zindagii..

38. Say something about yourself in a paragraph: have already told a lot….

Last edited by Artemis; Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 01:27 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Artemis For This Useful Post:
Cosmic_libertine (Friday, October 30, 2009), Faraz_1984 (Monday, August 04, 2008), Muser (Friday, October 01, 2010), Princess Royal (Wednesday, July 23, 2008), saadat110 (Wednesday, July 23, 2008), sunlight (Thursday, May 14, 2009), Surmount (Wednesday, July 23, 2008)